What You'll Need
- 20x20-inch piece of 2-inch-thick florist's foam
- Tracing paper
- Foam cutter
- 150 florist's U pins
- 2 large bags of bright green moss
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Assorted sizes of red and copper-color holiday balls
- 3-inch wide wired ribbon bow
How to Make It
1. Use a marker, ruler, and straightedge to draw a 17-inch square on tracing paper. Measure and mark 3-1/3 inches inside each of the square's edges and connect the lines to draw a smaller square inside the large square.
2. Cut out wreath pattern along all lines. Place pattern on florist's foam, trace around the pattern, then cut out the shape using the foam cutter. Gently round off the wreath's edges and corners.
3. Use U pins to cover the foam with small clumps of moss. Hot-glue various-size holiday balls onto the surface of the moss, spacing them in a pleasing arrangement.
4. Hot-glue the ribbon bow to the wreath.