1. Wrap the wreath with 2-inch-wide plaid ribbon. Using a needle and thread, secure the ends to the wreath.
2. Repeat with1/2-inch-wide green ribbon. Attach a wire loop to back of wreath for hanging.
3. Cut 18-inch lengths of 2-inch-wide plaid ribbon. With needle and thread, gather one long edge of each ribbon; stitch ends together.
4. To attach each bell, twist a 12-inch length of wire through eyehole, slide wire through ribbon center, and secure bells, evenly spaced, to wreath.
5. If needed, use an awl to pierce a hole into the ribbon-wrapped wreath before inserting wired jingle bells.
6. Trim with a decorative silver bow.