- Gingham and calico fabrics (cranberry, evergreen, and beige)
- 1 20-inch artificial evergreen wreath
- Thick white crafts glue
- 6 3-inch plastic-foam balls
- 12 2-inch plastic-foam balls
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Assorted buttons
1. Tear 3/4-inch fabric strips. Wrap the plastic-foam balls with a variety of fabric strips, securing the fabric ends with crafts glue. Hot-glue the ornaments to the wreath, pressing them into the branches. In areas between the ornaments, hot-glue buttons to the branches.
2. Tear a 3-inch-wide fabric strip and tie into a bow. From the same fabric, tear a 12-inch-long strip. Slip the strip around the wreath wire and knot the ends together for a hanging loop. Secure the loop to the back of the bow with hot glue.