- Black marking pen
- Heavy wire or sticks, optional
- Wire cutter
- Floral wire
- Fresh holly
- 4 red plastic cookie cutters
1. To make a wreath to frame a window, measure the window and add 4 inches to each measurement. Draw this shape on newspapers to follow as a guide.
2. For large wreaths, cut heavy wire or sticks the size of the drawn guide to use as a foundation. Arrange holly pieces on ruled guide, overlapping the stems, to achieve the desired look. Use a wire cutter to cut 8-inch lengths of wire.
3. Wrap the wire around the overlapped stems to secure. If using a wire or stick foundation, wire the holly to the foundation as you work. Use wire to attach a cookie cutter to each corner. Trim excess wire. Add wire hangers to the top two corners.