- Plastic-foam wreath form
- White satin ribbon
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Mini candy canes
- Small ornaments
- Red and striped ribbons
Time to make this wreath: Two hoursInstructions
- Wrap a plastic-foam wreath with white satin ribbon.
- Then layer on the candy canes every which way, hot-gluing them in place.
- Hot-glue on bright red ornaments and fashion a bow from three lengths of ribbon shaped into progressively smaller circles.
- Stack the circles, staple at the center, wrap with another piece of ribbon, and hot-glue a pair of tails to the back.
Continued on page 2: