What You'll Need
- White braid trim
- Tape (optional)
- Straight pins
- Plastic foam wreath form
- White feather boa
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- White snowflake ornament to fit wreath center
How to Make It
1. Wrap a small piece of clear tape around the edge of the braid trim so it won't fray.
2. Pin one end of white braid onto the inside rim of the wreath form. Continue to wind the braid around the rim and pin in place until the inner circle is completely covered.
3. Apply another small piece of tape to the end to be trimmed off. Cut off the end, cutting through the braid and the tape. Pin into place on the wreath form.
4. Pin one edge of the feather boa onto the outside edge of the wreath form. Continue to wrap the boa around the wreath from, pinning in place every 2-3 inches until form is completely covered.
5. Hot-glue the snowflake in the center.