Skip the traditional pine or evergreen wreath this Christmas and use foliage of a different variety -- Aspidistras leaves. Their vibrant green pairs well with colorful glass ornaments.
1. Lay the wreath form on a flat surface. To make the leaves bend nicely, lay them in warm water while working.
2. One by one, remove leaves from the water and gently dry off. Bend the leaves to shape and pin onto the wreath form, overlapping as you work. Cover the wreath with leaves.
3. Wire the ornaments, and pin them between and onto the leaves.
4. Tie a bow with the teal ribbon and pin to the top of the wreath. Add a cluster of small ornaments to the center of the bow.
5. Form a hanger from wire, and attach it to the top back of the wreath.