What You Need:
outdoors, but it's so pretty that
you'll want it inside.
- Lightweight floral wire
- Green wooden florist's picks
- 10-inch diameter grapevine wreath
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Plastic purple grapes
- Artificial limes
- Branches of fresh bay or bay laurel
1. Cut the bay into short sprigs and attach each sprig to a wooden pick with floral wire.
2. Insert the picks into the grapevine wreath, securing them with hotmelt adhesive. Work in one direction until the grapevine is completely covered.
3. Referring to the photo for guidance, glue the plastic grapes and artificial limes to the wreath.