Try this easy project that require few materials and looks great on a mantel or buffet table.
- Punch enough leaf shapes from green card stock to cover a plastic-foam cone (these are 8, 12, and 16 inches tall).
- Mix equal amounts of white glue and water in a bowl, and white glitter and mica flakes in another bowl.
- Use tweezers to dip leaves into the glue mixture and then into the glitter mixture; let dry.
- Starting at the base of a cone, attach the leaves with straight pins. For a natural look, avoid pinning the leaves in straight lines.
- Continue until the cone is covered with leaves.