- Foam cones, such as Styrofoam
- Crepe paper
- Gold-head pins or straight pins
- Gold star sequins
- Gold beads
- Thin chenille stems
1. Starting at the base of the foam cone, wrap crepe paper around the cone, working upward and overlapping the layers until the entire cone is covered. Insert a pin into the top of the cone to secure the crepe paper.
2. Decorate the tree by threading a gold bead, then a star sequin onto a gold pin. Push it into the crepe-covered cone. Repeat the process until the tree is completely decorated.
3. Thread three gold beads onto a chenille stem, fold the stem, and thread on three more beads. This creates one star point. Repeat the process to make five beaded star points. Twist the chenille stem ends together to form a star. Push the chenille stem end into the top of the cone.