No space for a Christmas tree? Make a tabletop tree from a live rosemary plant or from cut greenery and flowers.
This delightfully fragrant alternative to a conifer is the perfect size for a small apartment.
What You Need:Trim your topiary with miniature lights and ornaments.
- Rosemary plant in a gallon-size container
- Pruning shears
- Sheet moss
- Heavy rubber band
- 1/2- to 3/4-inch-diameter twigs
- Battery-operated miniature white Christmas lights
1. Prune the rosemary plant into a cone shape.
5. Weave miniature Christmas lights through the rosemary branches.