How to Make It
- Iron fusible web to the back of each tea towel.
- Enlarge the stocking pattern using a photocopier.
- Cut the stocking front and back out of the web-backed tea towels.
- With right sides together and using a 1/4-inch seam allowance, sew the stocking front to the back, leaving the top edges open. Trim the seams and clip the curves.
- Turn the stocking right side out; press.
- Fold the top edge of the stocking over 1/2 inch, pin the ruffled trim along the edge of the opening, and topstitch using a 3/8-inch seam allowance.
Get instructions for making a stitched stocking