What You'll Need
- Tracing paper
- Pencil and scissors
- Felted wool: 16x25-inch piece of dark green, 8x8-inch piece of red, 6x6-inch piece of white, 4x6-inch piece of yellow, 4x5-inch piece of blue, 3x6-inch piece of brown, 2x8-inch piece of gold, 2x3-inch piece of peach, and 2x2-inch piece of olive
- Freezer paper
- Glue stick
- Needles: beading and embroidery
- #8 perle cotton: gold, brown, red, blue, ecru, peach, and black
- 1/4-inch circle hole punch
- Sequins: iridescent round, star, red round
- Sewing thread: gold, dark green, off-white, and peach
- Crystal seed beads
- Four black E-size beads
- Powder blush
- One small brass jingle bell
- 8-inch length of 1/4-inch-wide red grosgrain ribbon
- Sewing machine
Download the free pattern.
How to Make It
Note: Work embroidery stitches with #8 perle cotton unless otherwise specified.
Note: To attach sequins, thread beading needle with off-white thread. Bring the needle from the work side of the fabric, up through the sequin, thread on a crystal bead, and return to wrong side of fabric through same sequin; continue.