How to Make Snowflake Dinnerware
Give plain bowls a temporary wintry facelift with the addition of snowflakes punched from red paper and glued in place.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Punch snowflake shapes from red paper.
- Dilute crafts glue with water to the consistency of heavy cream.
- Working with one snowflake at a time, use the sponge brush to thoroughly coat the back side with glue. Place the snowflake on the bowl. Continue to apply snowflakes until the desired effect is achieved.
- Lightly brush glue over the top of each snowflake to seal. Let dry.
- Adhere leftover snowflakes to candlesticks, packages, or package tags. Note: The decorations on the dinnerware are not permanent and are not safe for dishwashing or for microwaving.