What You'll Need:
- Chenille stems
- Translucent cording (available with jewelry making supplies at crafts stores), or fishing line
How to Make It:
- Cut the chenille stems in half. Twist two stems together to make a thick tree trunk.
- Cut one stem into 3-inch lengths for the top row of branches.
- Bend one 3-inch length in half. Twist the bent portion onto one end of the trunk; curl the ends around a pencil into spirals (as shown).
- Repeat for a second upper branch.
- Repeat the branch process with whole stems for the middle and bottom branches.
- Thread translucent cording through the top of the twisted trunk and tie in a hanging loop.