- Green glass ornament
- White and red acrylic paints
- Paintbrushes: #8 filbert and #0 round
1. Paint around the bottom of an ornament with two coats of white using a #8 filbert brush; let dry after each coat.
2. Use a round brush to paint white trees in different sizes; let dry.
3. With the round brush, paint small red dashes in the trees to represent cardinals; let dry.
4. With brush bristle tips (or the brush handle dipped in paint), lightly dab white dots to represent falling snow; let dry.