Silvery Snow-Capped Christmas Ornament
Cascading glitter gives this holiday decoration the look of a snow-capped mountain.
Upload your photo here.
Add sparkle to your Christmas tree with this easy-to-craft ornament. In addition to silver glitter, all you need are some common craft-store supplies and a purchased white ornament.
Materials and Tools
- Medium paintbrush
- Mod Podge decoupage medium
- Matte-finish frosted white ball ornament
- Plastic plate
- Fine silver glitter
- Tacky glue
- Silver glitter slivers
1. Apply decoupage medium with a paintbrush, beginning at the base of the hanger and extending halfway down the ornament.
2. Hold the ornament over a plastic plate and sprinkle fine glitter on the decoupage medium. Let it dry.
3. Dilute a small amount of tacky glue with water. Brush diluted glue on the dried glitter. Sprinkle on glitter slivers. Let the glue dry. Use a soft, dry brush to remove loose glitter.