- Metallic paper ribbons: about 16 inches each of purple, silver, and pink (or other colors as desired)
- Star-shape paper punch (finished stars should be 1/2-3/4-inch wide)
- Construction or craft paper: purple, yellow, and blue (or other colors as desired)
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Clear glass ball ornament with removable topper
2. Glue one star to each end of each ribbon. Remove the topper from the ornament. Place about one-half length of ribbon (with star attached) inside the ornament.
3. Fold ribbon over the neck of the ornament. Insert two or three additional ribbons in the ornament. Replace the topper, securing ribbons.