Decorated Papier Mache Christmas Ornament
These glamorous ornaments start with a simple papier-mache orb. Use patterned paper that matches your Christmas decor to cover the form and accent with pretty beads and ribbon.
Upload your photo here.
How to Make It
1. Lay the ornament on the wrong side of the scrapbook paper. Trace a panel six times, leaving space between the tracings.
2. Cut out three paper panels, cutting on the traced lines.
3. Around the remaining three traced panels draw a line 1/4-inch away for a seam allowance. Cut out the remaining paper panels, cutting on the seam allowance line.
4. Glue the remaining paper panels in place, covering the seams of the already glued paper panels. Let glue dry.
5. Seal all surfaces by painting on a glossy varnish. Let dry.
6. Attach a looped ribbon to the ornament top with a red bead and ball-head pin.
7. Attach a red bead to the ornament bottom with a ball-head pin.