continue reading below
- Download and print patterns and cut out. Cut felt shapes from patterns. Cut holes from centers of felt to be placed over mirrors, cutting just slightly smaller than the mirror to be placed behind them.
- Make hand buttonhole stitches using 2 strands of embroidery floss around inside circle openings on felt.
- Glue mirrors in place on front background felt pieces. Place felt shape over mirrors and pin in place over front felt piece.
- Using 2 strands of embroidery floss, make hand buttonhole stitches around overlay felt.
- Fold narrow cording in half to make a loop and tack in place at top inside of back felt piece. Place front over back felt and stitch together along outside edges, using 2 strands floss and buttonhole stitch. Leave opening along one side to lightly stuff with fiberfill batting. Hand-sew opening closed.