Make a Trio of Red Christmas Ornaments
Try these tricks for dressing up plain Christmas ball ornaments. Make sets by the dozen to decorate your entire tree or to give as gifts.
What You'll Need:
- Red-satin ball ornaments
- Red fake fur
- Double-sided tape
- 3/8-inch-wide red sheer ribbon trim with red acrylic beads
- Strong crafts glue, such as Quick Grip all-purpose permanent adhesive
- Red miniature garland
How to Make the Fur-Top Ornament
- Cut one piece of fur in the shape of a circle with a three-inch diameter.
- Cut a slit in the center of the circle, and cut a small circular hole for the top of the ornament, trimming until the fur fits over the ornament opening.
- Adhere the material to the ornament using double-sided tape.