What You Need
- 16-gauge crafts wire
- Needle-nose pliers
- Fine crafts wire
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Assorted 9-mm- to 1-inch-diameter jingle bells
How to Make It
1. Cut three 6- to 8-inch lengths of 16-gauge crafts wire.
2. Using needle-nose pliers, bend one of the wires to make a hook for hanging.
3. Cross the wire pieces in the center, wrap with fine crafts wire to secure in a spoke shape, and reinforce the wire with hot glue.
4. Hot-glue one bell over the center intersection of the wire assembly.
5. Slide bells onto each wire spoke, securing them on the back side with hot glue.
6. Trim the remaining wires.