How to Make a Toile Ornament
A piece of toile pattern trimmed from a dinner napkin and decoupaged onto a basic ball becomes an elegant ornament.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Remove the ornament tops and spray-paint some with red, others with white.
- To steady the ornaments, place them top side down into the cups.
- Cut out images from the napkins and lay them right side down into the palm of your hand.
- Brush a thin coat of decoupage medium on the image, and carefully press it onto the ornament, smoothing wrinkles.
- Allow ornaments to thoroughly dry in the cups.
- Replace the painted ornament tops.