What You Need
- One 4-1/2-x-18-inch strip each of red and dark red wool felt (or ivory and dark ivory)
- Hanging and trim ribbons
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Wooden bead
How to Make It
- Mark an 18-inch-long line 1 1/8 inch from the top long edge of each felt strip.
- Make 1/2-inch cuts, starting at the bottom edge and stopping at the marked line.
- Stack the two felt strips, matching all the edges.
- Fold the hanging ribbon in half; glue the cut ends in one corner of the felt, 1/2 inch down from the top edge.
- Begin gluing and tightly rolling the tassel top, stopping 1/2 inch from the end.
- Wrap the top with trim, tucking and gluing the ends in place.
- Slip a bead over the top of the ribbon hanging loop.