How to Make a Nosegay Ornament
Fashion your tree this holiday season with a Christmas version of a cheerful May Day basket.
How to Make It
- Following the manufacturer's instructions, fuse the vellum to the wrong side of the felt.
- Trace cone shape onto the felt.
- Place the shape, vellum side up, on a flat surface.
- Thread the pearl on a length of thread; glue the ends to the vellum side of the shape with the pearl just below the point.
- Roll and glue the shape into a thin cone.
- Glue hanging ribbon loops to the sides of the cone.
- Stuff cone with fiberfill.
- Run glue around the top inside edge of the cone and insert the bouquet.