How to Make a Flocked Ornament
A velvet rub-on transfer quickly dresses up a glass ornament adding textural interest and trendy design to a simple shape.
0 did it
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut out the desired rub-on from the sheet of rub-on images.
- Remove the protective acetate and position the rub-on, fuzzy side down, over the ornament.
- Use the applicator stick to adhere the damask design onto the ornament by rubbing over the background paper.
- Work vertically, horizontally, and then diagonally, and be sure to rub over the entire design area.
- Gently pull the background paper away from the ornament, revealing the damask design underneath.