Glitter-Dotted Christmas Ornament
Dress up a plain glass ornament with a sparkly sprinkling of glitter-filled dots and silvery dashes.
Upload your photo here.
Materials and Tools
- Round, plain glass Christmas ornament
- Crafts glue
- Pencil with unused round eraser
- Glitter in silver or gold
- Paint marker pen in silver or gold
1. Using the photo as your inspiration, dab the round eraser end of a pencil in glue and dot glue randomly onto half of the round glass ornament. (To keep ornament steady, drape a small cloth over a small-mouthed glass, then nestle the ornament in the mouth of the glass.)
2. Sprinkle glitter onto glue. Let dry.
3. Use a paint marker pen to create random swishes and swirls as shown.
4. Repeat steps on opposite half of the ornament.