- Delta Sparkle Glaze
- Round paintbrush
- 4-inch-diameter frosted glass ornament
- Plastic or paper cup
- Fine apparel-type glitter (gold or silver)
- 1-inch-wide sheer ribbon to coordinate with ornament
1. Shake the bottle of Sparkle Glaze well. Use the glaze to paint freehand swirls on the top half of the ornament. Set the ball in a cup to dry. When the glaze is dry, brush glaze swirls on the bottom half of the ornament and set it in the cup to dry.
2. Add a second layer of swirls, overlapping the first. While the glaze is wet, very lightly sprinkle the ornament with gold or silver glitter. Tie coordinating sheer ribbon through the hanger loop at the top of the ornament.
Continued on page 2: Simply Handmade