Fun Bead Ornaments
Make your holiday tree and gifts sparkle with easy-to-make fusible bead ornaments.
What You Need:Use an iron to melt beads into creative Christmas ornaments.
- Perler Fuse Beads: Black, Cheddar, Dark Green, Orange, Red, White, or any colors you like
- Perler large hexagon pegboard
- Sheet of nonstick pressing paper
- Stiff cardboard
- Sequins: red, gold, green, or any colors you like
- Crafts glue
- Narrow satin ribbon
5. Cover the unfused side of the beaded design with another sheet of pressing paper. Once again, iron to evenly fuse the beads.
6. Let the design cool, and then peel off the pressing paper. Referring to the photo above, glue sequins to the design.
7. Thread a length of narrow satin ribbon through a bead at the top of the ornament. Knot the ribbon ends together.