Although it looks hard to make, this hand-painted Christmas ornament is actually a snap to pull together. The secret to the quick paint job is a paper punch that cuts spirals, plus common self-adhesive labels.
- Spiral punch
- Self-adhesive label paper
- Clear glass ball ornaments
- Transparent glass spray paints: blue and frosted white
- 18-gauge wire
- Industrial strength glue or epoxy
1. Punch out spirals from self-adhesive label paper and adhere the spirals to the ball.
2. Spray the ball with blue glass spray paint; let dry. Remove the stickers. Spray the ball lightly with frosted white glass spray paint.
3. Twist the wire into small spirals to fit around the neck of the ornament. Glue the spirals into place.