Frosted Leaves Ornament
In a few simple steps, you can re-create this snow-kissed bauble.
What You Need:In a few simple steps, you can re-create this snow-kissed bauble.
- Tracing paper
- White iridescent paper
- White glass ball ornament
- Thick white crafts glue
- White fabric paint
- White glitter
- White silk flowers
- Cup to hold ornament
- Ribbon for hanging
1. Trace a desired leaf pattern onto tracing paper. Cut out and trace onto white paper five or six times. Cut out.
2. Glue the leaves vertically on the ornament. Outline the shapes with white fabric paint. While wet, sprinkle with white glitter. Let the glue and paint dry.
3. Glue small white flowers at tips of leaves. Place ornaments in a cup and let dry.
4. Thread ribbon through the hanger. Knot the ends together to hang.