Felt Snowflake Cutout Christmas Ornament
Mount a delicate snowflake pattern on bold backing for a fun felt Christmas ornament.
1. Trace patterns (available, below) onto tracing paper and cut out.
2. Cut one circle each from red and aqua felt.
3. Cut the snowflake pattern from the aqua circle, folding the shape in half to make the first series of cuts, and then refolding in the opposite direction to make a second set of cuts. Fold the shape in half on the diagonal to make a third set of cuts, and then refolding on the opposite diagonal to make a final set of cuts.
4. Glue snowflake cutout onto the red circle.
5. Glue a loop of baker's twine to back of ornament for a hanging loop. Glue ornament to white felt, enclosing ends of hanging loop, and cut around shape using pinking shears.