Add instant elegance to your Christmas tree with handcrafted felt rosettes.
1. Cut four 1x9-inch strips of your desired color of felt.
2. Fold short ends of one strip in to the center of the strip and glue in place, forming a double-petal loop. Repeat with a second felt strip.
3. Glue double-petal loops together in an X shape. Repeat with remaining two strips.
4. To form the rosette, glue together X shapes, placing loops of one X between loops of the other.
5. Glue a felt embellishment, such as a snowflake or circle, in the center of the rosette.
6. Thread string through one of the felt loops and knot the ends to create a hanging loop.