How To Make It
- Transfer a snowflake pattern onto blue card stock and cut out using a crafts knife.
- Mix 1 part embossing powder with 2 parts crafts glue. Using a finger, apply the mixture to one side of the snowflake.
- Heat the mixture with the heat tool until it bubbles. Sprinkle more embossing powder over the surface while the mixture is wet.
- When the surface has cooled, tap off the excess embossing powder on a paper plate.
- Heat the surface a second time with the heat tool. When the embossed surface is cool, repeat for the opposite side of the snowflake.
- Apply a grommet to the snowflake, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Thread white ribbon through the grommet for the hanging loop.
Make your own snowflake template