- Protective gloves and eye wear
- Decorative ball ornaments (the same size and shape as the red ornaments)
- Large resealable bag
- Small hammer
- Red ball ornaments
- Wooden cuticle stick
- Gold dimensional texture paint
- Fine gold glitter
1. Put on protective gloves and eyewear. Remove hanger top from the decorative ornaments. Place one decorative ornament in a resalable bag; seal.
2. On a protected surface, break ornament into piece by tapping with a hammer. Pour ornament pieces onto a tray or container with low sides. Break additional decorative ornaments as needed to obtain desired shapes.
3. Place an ornament piece onto the surface of a red ornament. Trace around the piece with a pencil.
4. Using a wooden cuticle stick, apply the texture paint to the red ornament in and around the pencil outline
5. Press the ornament piece into the texture paint, ensuring that all sharp edges are submerged into the paint. Immediately sprinkle the exposed paint with fine gold glitter while the paint is still wet. The glitter will stick to the wet paint but will not stick to the areas unpainted surfaces.
6. Repeat process with additional ornament pieces.