Put the Jack Frost icing on your holiday decor with beveled-glass diamonds with metal-leafing and stickers.
1. Clean and dry the glass shapes. Apply the leafing adhesive to the beveled edges of the glass ornament following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the adhesive is tacky, apply metal leafing according to the manufacturer's directions. Let the leafing dry for at least 1 hour.
3. Gently brush off the excess metal leafing. Note: If the beveled edges aren't completely covered with leafing, repeat steps 1 and 2 to fill any missed areas.
4. Paint the metal leafing with varnish and set aside to dry.
5. Apply vinyl snowflake stickers to the centers of the ornaments.
Hang the ornaments on your Christmas tree. Or hang them in a sunny window for a holiday-themed suncatcher.