- Disposable foam brush
- 5-inch-diameter plastic-foam ball
- Acrylic paint in the same color as the bulbs
- C9- or C7- Christmas bulbs
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Use the foam brush to coat the plastic-foam ball with acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Insert the screw end of a lightbulb into the foam ball until the glass touches the ball.
- Remove the bulb and apply a drop of hot glue to the end of the bulb. Immediately reinsert the bulb into the hole.
- Working outward from the first bulb, continue attaching bulbs in the same manner until the ball is covered with bulbs.
Continued on page 2: