Think outside the box this holiday season with these two centerpiece ideas.
- Use the foam brush to coat the plastic-foam ball with acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Insert the screw end of a lightbulb into the foam ball until the glass touches the ball.
- Remove the bulb and apply a drop of hot glue to the end of the bulb. Immediately reinsert the bulb into the hole.
- Working outward from the first bulb, continue attaching bulbs in the same manner until the ball is covered with bulbs.
- Center a small white pillar candle on a gold decorative plate; hot-glue in place.
- Glue 9-inch-tall icicle ornaments to the candle, reversing the direction of every other icicle so that they only have loops at the top.
- Attach a small amount of sphagnum moss to the plate with hot-melt adhesive, covering the lower portion of the candle and the icicles.
- Tie a ribbon into a bow around the icicles; hot-glue artificial greenery and berries over the ribbon, tucking the ends under the bow.