- Square Cloth Napkins
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Open the napkin and place it on a flat surface. Fold the napkin corner-to-corner to create a triangle.
3. Fold up approximately one fourth of the napkin along the fold to form a cuff.
4. Turn the napkin over with the cuff to the underside. Roll the napkin evenly along the edge of the cuff.
5. Tuck the remaining fabric at the end of the roll into the cuff. Stand the napkin upright.