This centerpiece can be assembled at practically the last minute for a sparkling holiday display.
1. Place serving tray in the center of the table.
2. Arrange pillar candles just off center.
3. Place fresh fir, holly, and apples around the candles, extending the branches along the length of the tray.
4. Insert a few stems of roses and lilies into water vials and tuck the flowers among the apples and greenery.
5. Unwind garland and loop it around the arrangement in a free-form style. Just be sure to keep it clear of the candle flames.
- Water vials are available from floral-supply shops and some crafts stores.
- Wired garland is available at party-supply outlets and crafts stores.