- Glue stick
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- 6-inch-diameter box
- Silver paint pen
- Reynolds Ultra Foils (silver)
- Plastic crystal stars (14- and 22-millimeter)
- Holographic sticker sheet
- Crafts knife
- 1/2 yard of 2-1/2-inch-wide silver sheer ribbon
Write Christmas song lyrics around the edge of the box lid with the paint pen. Using the glue stick, adhere ribbon or foil strips around the lid rim. Hot-glue crystal stars around the lid rim.
Draw wavy vertical lines around the box bottom with the silver paint pen. Cut a 2-1/2-inch-wide star shape from the holographic sticker sheet. Make a 1-inch slit in the center using the crafts knife. For a handle, thread the ends of the silver ribbon down through the slit, leaving a 4-1/2-inch loop on the right side. Trim the ribbon ends. Remove the paper backing from the star, and press it onto the center of the box lid.
Continued on page 2: Holly Jolly Christmas Box