Make Your Own Sing-Along Gift Wrap
Lucky recipients will burst into song when they receive a trio of stacked gift boxes adorned with rhinestone-studded tags.
What You Need
- 3 gift boxes
- Rub-on letters
- 2-inch white round tags
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- 5- and 7-mm ruby rhinestones
- Green card stock
- Medium-width ribbon
How to Make It
- Rub the lettering onto the center of each white tag. Glue the ruby rhinestones around the edges of each tag, alternating the sizes.
- Cut a green card stock circle 1/4 inch larger than the white tags; glue the circle to the back of each tag.
- Thread ribbon through the hole.