Make Your Own Sensational Stripes Gift Wrap
Red polka dots and candy cane stripes finish a package in style. Top with a purchased holly-trimmed frame to share a festive "ho, ho, ho" greeting.
What You Need
- Tall square box with lid
- Striped and polka-dot scrapbooking paper
- Wide green ribbon
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Mini frame
- Holly berry trim
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Wrap base of box in striped paper and lid of box in polka-dot paper.
- Wrap ribbon around box vertically; hot-glue in place.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around a loop of ribbon to make a bow and glue to the lid.
- Hot-glue holly berry trim to the corner of the frame, then glue the frame to the gift.