- Tracing paper
- Transfer paper
- Purchased gift bag in desired color
- Piece of cardboard to fit inside bag
- Crafts knife
- Small pieces of colored cellophane
- Thick white crafts glue
1. Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
2. Trace the desired pattern. Using transfer paper, transfer the design to the front of the bag. Slide the small piece of cardboard inside the sack. Carefully cut out the pieces of the pattern using a crafts knife. Remove the cardboard. 3. Lay the cellophane pieces over the cutout areas. Mark the cellophane to be cut just a little larger than the hole. Cut the cellophane. Put small dots of glue around the edges of the cellophane. Slide the cellophane inside the bag to fit around the hole. Repeat until all of the cellophane is in place. Allow to dry.