Add holiday cheer with this playful bell garland made from a paper-cup pattern.
1. Make a pattern by cutting a slit down one side of a paper cup and removing the base. For each bell, lay cup pattern flat on paper and trace around it, adding a 1/4-inch margin.
2. Decorate the paper with decorative glues as desired. Let it dry.
3. Cut out the paper shapes and glue them over the same size paper cups. Let the glue dry.
4. Poke the base of each cup twice with a pencil point. Fold chenille stems in half and thread the ends into the holes in each base, leaving a small loop sticking out.
5. Twist a jingle bell onto each end of the stem inside the bells. String the cord through the loops, knotting it at the top of each bell and spacing the bells several inches apart.