- Gingerbread Friends in desired quantity (see recipe on the next page)
- 1/8-inch-wide red ribbon
1. Make cookie dough (see recipe on next page) and shape several gingerbread friends in the size desired.
2. Before baking, use a straw to make a small hole in each hand. Bake and cool cookies as directed.
3. Decorate as desired using icing and candies.
4. Join hands. Connect the cookies together by threading thin ribbon through the holes in their hands. Knot the ribbon and trim the ends.
Continued on page 2: Gingerbread Recipe