What you need:
- 22-inch pre-made twig wreath
- Hot-glue gun and glue
- Brazilian nuts
- Pheasant feathers (ring-necked tail feathers, medium-sized, and tiny pinfeathers)
- Brown satin ribbon
- Florist's wire
How to make it:
- Begin with a pre-made twig wreath. Using hot glue and a glue gun, attach tiny pheasant feathers to a few twig ends.
- Using hot glue, attach Brazilian nuts (found in grocery stores) around the center opening.
- Insert medium-size pheasant feathers, all facing the same direction as the twigs. Attach with hot glue.
- About a dozen long tail feathers are used in the lower third of the wreath. Divide the feathers, using half on one side, half on the other, gluing them horizontally so they resemble whiskers on a cat's face.
- Use florist's wire to center an oversized satin bow above the large feathers.