What You'll Need:
- Tracing paper or copier; pencil
- White or cream-colored heavy decorative paper
- Scraps of iron-on stabilizer (we used Pellon brand Peltex #72 double-sided fusible ultrafirm stabilizer)
- Crafts glue
- Iridescent glitter
- 5-mm crystal sequins
- Fine wire
- Fresh evergreen wreath
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Trace the pattern using tracing paper or a copier. Sandwich the stabilizer between the wrong sides of the paper pieces; fuse it to the paper. Place the pattern on the paper and draw around the pattern lightly with a pencil. Cut out shapes. Add additional detail to the shapes by making designs with crafts glue, sprinkling on iridescent glitter and adding sequins.
- When the glue is dry, make a hole through the edge of each snowflake by poking it with an awl or the sharp point of a scissors.
- Add a wire to each snowflake; wire onto the wreath. Add pinecones and other embellishments as desired. Attach wire for hanging.