What You'll Need:
- Fresh cedar branches
- Purchased acrylic snowflakes and other snow-related items
- Snow spray
- White vintage ice skates
- Purchased glass icicle ornaments
How to Make It:
- Flock the purchased snowflakes and other items by spraying them with artificial snow; let dry. Set aside.
- Heap mounds of fresh-cut cedar branches on a mantel.
- Add the sprayed items and then spray the cedar branches lightly.
- Secure the ice skates to hang from the display. Add the dangling glass icicle ornaments.