Sew two elegant Christmas stockings--one in brocade and one in Ultrasuede and silk--from one basic pattern.
Beaded Brocade Stocking:
● 2/3 yard of ivory-and-cream velveteen brocade fabric
● 2/3 yard of lining fabric
● 1-1/3 yards of red piping cord with header
● Assorted red beads
● Needle and red sewing thread
● 3/8 yard each of gold, red, and copper Ultrasuede
● 1/4 yard of ivory Ultrasuede
● 2/3 yard of tan silk
● 1/8 yard of copper silk
● Piping cord
Note: Both of the stockings use the same basic pattern. One was modified by elongating the top of the stocking and narrowing the outside curve above the heel.
Note: The brocade stocking is 18 inches long.
Note: The striped stocking is 30 inches long.